Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello, World!

Hi out there, wherever you might be.

I'm a man of many words... But only when I speak.

For a long time I considered the idea of starting a blog about coding, but given the previous statement, I held that idea back. That is until today.

If you see this, you will realise that I just needed a push, since a single reply to a comment cannot be the sole cause of taking the time and effort of doing this, can it? Let us hope for the sake of this blog update rate that it is not.

That being said, do not expect to find here long essays explaining the meaning of life using programming patterns, but rather some small snippets and random thoughts that help me get there, or at least make it through the day.

So with no other further delays, let me introduce myself.

My name is Nicolas, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm a programmer who studied philosophy (yes, philosophy, and I dropped out) and even hid my keyboard for almost 4 years while I worked as a cabin crew for an airline company.

I hope my introduction serves as a warning for you to keep in mind, for I may have some ideas that, well... They might seem a bit odd, to say the least. Besides, remember that this statement could produce a false value.


bool programmer = (latinAmerican == exPhilosophyStudent == exCabinCrew == canDoAnyCode);


But hey! This is just a blog! It is not the Bible, nor Karl Marx's or Agile's manifesto. So I hope you just relax, enjoy and maybe find my writing to be useful to you some day from now.

I'll be back in a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment